Litercay-Reflection

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

Hi guys,
I am going to tell you what we do in Litercay. In Litercay we have a rubric which will have all sorts of things. One of the things I find hard is trying to get everything done and, its perfect. Its best if you go by your self and, also you should try to get the hard the hard things first so you dont have to stress (like doing the letter to a Australian Olypiman). Today is the last day of rubric which is like saying you have to get it done which is hard because you would like to sit with your friends and, read a book.Also I forgot to tell you we also have workshops with the teachers like reading spelling and all that. But this is what we do. I hope yo thing what we do is good.
Later Lauzie

Speaking and Listen

Hi guys,                                                                                                                                            Just not long ago we did a Speaking and Listen. What we did was a jingle with a bit of a play in it you would choose somthing like toothpase or popcorn and, lots more. I did Colcgate Toothpaste with Jemima and Tabby.

What did you learn?

I learnt to really not mind if i forgot to do something which I DID!! So now I dont mind. Also I learnt you have to be loud if you dont then know one can hear you and, then if you face the back then its really hard.

What did you do well?

Being loud and Including everyone and our jingle we did well because we got a lot of good coments on it.

What could I Improve on? And why?

Well I think i dont need to because we didnt get any bad coments but maybe some laughter 🙂

How can I take my learning further?

Maybe some things that know one would do like make drama or romanic.

Later Lauzie

Hi guys,
I am just going to update you on what we have done in Litercay. We have the rubic and Today is the last day. I have a few things left, but I can do it. I find it hard to get everything done because to first it takes a while but I get it done.
Later Lauzie

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com